Note: If you are using a stand alone installation (your database is on the computer you are working on) and you do not see the database listed, please contact Pontem Support.
*If you are on a peer-to-peer network, make sure the other computer is turned on, and you can browse to the data file using Windows File Explorer on your computer.
- Check to see if the computer name in the Server field says “<local>” (1).
- If Yes, click the drop down arrow and look for the computer where the database is stored.
- If the computer name is not listed, type the computer name in the Server field or click the Browse button (2).
- Click on the computer name where the database is stored.
- Click OK button.
- At this point the Database list should be refreshed.
- Select your database (3).
- Enter your user Name (4).
- Enter your Password (5).
- Click OK button to log into the data.