Vendor Set Up
- Click Manage Vendors in the Primary Task box.
- Double-click the desired vendor.
- Click Edit.
- Check Accept E-Payments on the right side of the screen.
- Set the Default Payment Type: for this vendor. You will be able to switch when creating vouchers if needed.
- Click Save.
- Click Manage Vouchers in the Primary Task box.
- Click New.
- Fill out Vendor and Voucher information.
- Select Payment Type in the ‘E-Payment:’ box on the right side of the screen.
- Click Process.
- Set ‘Date to Print on Checks:’.
- Verify bank information.
- Click Prepare/Create Check(s).
NOTE: Existing E-Checks cannot be edited they must be voided and entered from scratch.
- Click Manage Checks in the Primary Task box.
- In the Quick Search box, filter ‘Check Status = All’ and ‘Check Type = E-Check’
- Double-click desired E-check.
- Click Void Check.
- Set G/L Transaction Date for the check and voucher.
- Click OK.
- Click Yes and then OK.