- Run Reports|System Table Reports|Labor Category Codes List with no filters.
- Run Reports|System Table Reports|Pay Types List filtered by Selected Categories = Wages.
- Run Reports|System Table Reports|Report Columns List.
- Run Reports|System Table Reports|Report Formulas List.
- Run Reports|System Table Reports|Workman Comp Codes List with no filters.
Missing Workman’s Comp Code
- Review the ‘Workman Comp Codes List’ for all codes in the Pontem PR program. Compare against the list of codes from your provider.
- If a code is missing, go to Primary Task|Manage Employees|Tools|Workman Comp Codes.
- Click the New button.
- Enter the appropriate Code # and a Description.
- Click the Save button.
- When finished adding codes, click the Close button to exit the tool.
- Review the ‘Labor Category Codes List’ for proper assignment of Workman’s Compensation Codes to the Labor Category.
- If Workman’s Comp Codes are missing or incorrect, go to Primary Task|Manage Employees|Tools|Labor Categories.
- Select the appropriate code and click the Edit button.
- Select the appropriate Workman’s Comp Code and click the Save button.
- When finished with editing, click the Close button to exit the tool.
Pay Type Assignments for Report
- Review the ‘Report Columns List’ for the Report Name = Workman Compensation Report.
- Note the ‘Formula Names’ used in the report.
- Review the ‘Report Formulas List’ for the ‘Formula Names’ used in the Report Columns List.
- Compare the ‘Pay Types’ listed for the ‘Formula Names’ used in the ‘Workman Compensation Report’.
- All Wage Pay Types should be listed in one of the formulas used in the Workman’s Comp Report.
- To add missing Wage Pay Types to the correct formula go to Primary Task|Manage Checks|Tools|Report Formulas.
- Select the Formula Name to add the pay type to and click the Edit button.
- To add a new row to the list, click the “+” sign at the bottom of the grid.
- Select the Pay Type to add from the drop down, or type the name in.
- To remove a pay type, click once on the pay type to select it and click the “-“ at the bottom of the grid.
- Click the OK button to confirm the delete.
- When the editing this formula is complete, click the Save button.
- Click the light blue ‘Detail View’ bar to return to the formula list.
- Select the next formula to edit and repeat steps 7-12.
- When finished editing formulas, click the Close button to exit the tool.
Run the Workman’s Compensation Report
- Run the Reports|Check History|Workman Compensation Report.
- Enter the dates for the report.
- Some providers require only 1 code per employee. If this is required, click the check box next to ‘Summarize to one code per employee’. This will total all their wages into their primary code.
- Click the OK button.
- Enter a message if desired and click OK.
- Print, Save, or E-mail the file as needed.