Sometimes it’s necessary to withhold additional payroll taxes. Follow the instructions below to set up additional withholding for any employee.
- Go to Manage Employees.
- Select ‘Employee’
- On the View Tab select ‘Taxes and Deductions’.
- On the W2/W4 Tab click on the ‘Edit’ button at the top.
- In the Additional Taxes box, select the first tax to add.
- Enter the $ (dollar) amount.
- Make sure the ‘Active’ check box is marked.
- Tab to the second line if you need to add both Federal and State withholding and repeat Steps 6 and 7 above.
Save Your Entries
- 1. Click the Save button that’s located in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
Verify Your Entries
- 1. Add a new pay voucher for an employee and check to see if the withholding totals are displaying properly. If not, call our Help Desk for assistance.