Follow

FAS UIA-1028 Report Tax Rates

The UIA 1028 report/export uses the tax rate found on the SUTA pay type, and the rate has an effective date as shown in the Pay Types dialog:

FAS_UIA_Pay_Type_Screen_Shot.png

In this example, the effective date for the 2nd quarter in the UIA 1028 report is 6/30/2019. Therefore, the rate used would be the rate for 1/1/2019, 1.40% plus 0.94% OA rate, for a total rate of 2.34%

When PR generates the UIA 1028 report for the 3rd quarter, it will use the rates effective 07/01/2019: 1.00 plus 0.87 for a total of 1.87%.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

0 Comments

Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk